Then Microsoft announced the newSystem requirements for windows 11, users have been looking for a workaround to get around the limitations. In fact, Microsoft itself has relaxed the rules a bit. If you have TPM 1.2, you can skip TPM 2.0 and check CPU with Microsoft OfficialRegistry-Hack. Not to mention, there are several other methods to bypass Windows 11 CPU, TPM, Secure Boot, RAM and Online Account requirements. So, in this tutorial we bring you a detailed tutorial to get all the minimum system requirements to bypass. and install Windows. 11 on unsupported systems. With that in mind, let's move on to the tutorial.
Ignore Windows 11 (2022) CPU, TPM, Secure Boot, and RAM requirements.
We have mentioned all the steps to bypass Windows 11 minimum system requirements in this article. You can use Rufus to clean install Windows 11 while removing all restrictions. You can also apply Windows Update to incompatible PCs. Finally, we also include the official Microsoft solution. You can expand the table below and jump to any section.
Bypass all Windows 11 system requirements with Rufus
Rufus is a free and open source formatting utility usedCreating a Bootable USB Drive for Windows 11and Linux operating systems. It is an excellent tool that also allows you to bypass all Windows 11 system requirements. With the latest version of Rufus, you can bypass TPM, Secure Boot, 4GB RAM limit, and even that.Online account requiredrecently introduced in Windows 11 Pro and Home.
With that in mind, let's learn how to bypass all the Windows 11 minimum system requirements.
1. First, go ahead and load thelatest version of rufus(3.18 or later, free) at the linkon here.
2. Then download the official Windows 11 ISOMicrosoft website(Visit) free. Follow our linked guide for detailed instructions.
3. After that, connect a USB drive to your PC and run Rufus. The USB memory is automatically recognized. Now click on "select' to load the Windows 11 ISO image.
4. Here,Choose Windows 11 ISO imageyou recently downloaded.
5. After that, click on "To start' to create theBootable USB drive for Windows 11.
6. Once you click Start, a pop-up will appear on your screen immediately. Here you candisable all Windows 11 requirements, including TPM, 4 GB RAM, Secure Boot, and Microsoft account online. In addition, you can also disable data collection and other things. Finally click on "OK”, and the bootable flash drive will be ready in a couple of minutes.
supervision:Rufus does not ignore the CPU requirement, for which we mention additional steps below.
7. Now connect the USB drive to your target computer andClean install of Windows 11, as you normally do. You will not face any errors. If you have an unsupported CPU, continue to the next step.
Additional steps to bypass Windows 11 CPU requirements
1. For users who don't have oneCPU compatible con Windows 11and you get the error "This PC can't run Windows 11", don't worry. Just press "Shift + F10' to open the command prompt window. here, come in
regeditarand press Enter.
2. This will open the registry editor. now scroll downOutside.
3. Right-click here on "Settings" and selectNew -> Key.
4. Then change the name to "
LabConfig' and press Enter.
supervision:If LabConfig is already present in the configuration, go directly to step 5.
5. After creating the LabConfig key, select it and right-click on the empty space in the left pane. vote hereNuevo -> Valor DWORD (32 bits).
Omit CPU checkand press Enter.
7. Now double click on it andChange the value data to
1. Click OK to close Registry Editor and the Command Prompt window.
8. After that, click on the button"back buttonin the top left-hand corner.
9. Now,Click Next", and you won't find the mistake this time. So, this is how you can bypass CPU check in Windows 11.
How to bypass the TPM check during Windows 11 updates
Although users have managed to install Windows 11 on unauthorized PCs, official Windows updates are not installed due to system requirement checks during dynamic updates. Well, that's to be expected as Microsoft has previously said that it cannot guarantee future updates on incompatible PCs.
So, if Windows Updates fail to install on your Windows 11 PC due to lack of requirements, then this method will help you to resolve the issue. A developer named AveYo has created a script that automatically ignores configuration requests using a product server trick. Is that how it works.
1. Go ahead and open theGitHub pageof the script click hereCode -> Download CEPin the upper right corner.
2. thenExtract the ZIP file on your Windows 11 PCmiopen to noodles.
3. Now go to the bypass11 folder and right click on it.„Omitir_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update.cmd“. Choose here "Execute as an administrator“ in the context menu. If you get a security message, click More info -> Run anyway.
4. A command prompt window will open informing you that thedeviation has been applied.
5. Now check for updates on your Windows 11 PC and you should be able to install them without any problem. Before installation, the setup wizard may ask you to accept the risk before installing updates on your incompatible PC.accept this, and you're ready to go. If that doesn't work, restart your PC and try again.
6. If you wishRemove bypass patchfrom your system, run the same script again and it will be removed immediately.
Bypass Windows 11 CPU and TPM Requirements (Official Microsoft Method)
In addition to third-party tricks, Microsoft also has detailed guides on how to bypass CPU and TPM requirements.Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. However, you need at least a TPM 1.2 chip for this method to work. Here is how to do it.
1. Press the Windows key and type "regeditar“. Now open the registry editor.
2. Paste the hereoffspringin the Registry Editor address bar and press Enter. This will take you directly to the next path.
3. Then right click on “MoConfigure” in the left sidebar and select New -> DWORD (32-bit) Value.
Allow updates with unsupported TPMO or CPUand press Enter.
5. Now double click on the new key to open it. Here,get into
1in the value data fieldand click OK.
6. You can now close the registry editor andrestart your pcto apply the changes. If you have already downloaded the Windows 11 ISO image, right click on it andselect mount.
8. Windows 11 ISO image mounts as an external hard drive. Then open File Explorer and go to the mounted drive. double click heresetup.exe' to start the update process.
9. Click the Next button andaccept the hintwhich will run Windows 11 on an incompatible PC. That is. You can now officially upgrade to Windows 11 and bypass CPU and TPM checks.
Remove Windows 11 system restrictions on unsupported PCs
Those are the three easy ways to bypass Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements: The first method allows you to cleanly install Windows 11 and the second method allows you to apply future updates to your Windows 11 PC on incompatible PCs. Anyway, we all are. If you wantEnable or disable fast startup in Windows 11, follow our linked article. Is forInstall Android apps on Windows 11, we have a special guide for that. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.
How to bypass TPM and Secure Boot Windows 11? ›
One such issue is the requirement of 'Secure Boot' along with 'TPM 2.0' enabled computers. However, if you are using a UEFI BIOS Mode machine, you can pretty straightforwardly bypass TPM on Windows 11. You simply have to go to BIOS settings and enable the 'Secure Boot' and 'TPM 2.0' options.Can Windows 11 work without TPM and Secure Boot? ›
You can install Windows 11 without Secure Boot. However running Windows 11 without Secure Boot may result in instability on the system and you may not receive updates from Microsoft.How to trick Windows 11 CPU requirements? ›
- Open Regedit. ...
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup. ...
- Create a DWORD (32-bit) Value called AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU if it doesn't already exist.
- Set AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU to 1. ...
- Close regedit and restart your PC.
If you have TPM 1.2, you can bypass TPM 2.0 and CPU check with Microsoft's official registry hack. Not to mention, there are several other methods to bypass the Windows 11 CPU, TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, and online account requirements.How to install Windows 11 on unsupported CPU and TPM? ›
- Open Microsoft Support website.
- Under the “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” section, select the Windows 11 option.
- Click the Download button.
- Select the installation language.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Go to the “Microsoft Windows 11 download page“ and choose to create an iso file. ...
- Insert a “USB device” into your computer. ...
- Launch “Rufus.”
- Under “Device,” find and select your “USB Drive.”
- Choose “Disk or ISO image” in the “Boot selection” section.
If you're experiencing issues after upgrading to Windows 11 and your device does not meet the minimum system requirements, we recommend you go back to Windows 10. To go back to Windows 10, select Start > Settings > System > Recovery > Go back .What happens if you try to install Windows 11 on unsupported CPU? ›
If you try to install Windows 11 on unsupported hardware, you may experience unexpected results. Some of these results may include blue screens, system instability, and even data loss. You also won't receive updates directly from Microsoft, as they don't create them for your system.Is it OK to install Windows 11 on unsupported CPU? ›
While Microsoft allows you to install Windows 11 on an unsupported PC, it does not come without risks. For example, after the installation, you might notice that your PC might start to malfunction due to compatibility issues. Also, your PC will stop receiving updates, mainly but not limited to only security updates.How do I bypass TPM in BIOS? ›
- Power on the system and press“delete”key to enter BIOS [EZ Mode]
- Press F7 key to change to Advance Mode. ...
- Click [Advanced] page and click [Trusted Computing] item.
- Click [Security Device Support] item and set it to [Disable] mode.
- Press F10 key and click Ok ,system will automatically reboot and disable TPM sucessfully.
How to bypass Windows 11 requirements using regedit? ›
Press Shift + F10
At the Command Prompt type in regedit, and press Enter. Click on LabConfig, then right-click on the right pane, and click New > DWORD (32-bit Value). Double-click on ByPassTPMCheck and change the Value data to 1, and press OK.
Usually, you need to press the Esc, Delete, or one of the Function keys (F1, F2, F10, etc.). Open the boot or security settings page (as needed). Select the Secure Boot option and press Enter. Select the Enabled option and press Enter.How do I install Windows 11 without TPM TPM 2.0 bypass? ›
- Create a new DWORD in the Registry. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog. ...
- Modify your registry from the installation media. Start the Windows 11 installation and follow the installation steps until you reach This PC can't run Windows 11 screen. ...
- Use Rufus.